layout

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stubborn baby, already like her Daddy. :)


Well Miss Reagan is a breech baby! She is what they call a "frank breech" her little booty is nestled in my pelvic bone, her head it up towards my rib cage and her feet are sticking straight up. :) I have had the suspicion for a while now, due to never getting the rib kicks everyone talks about, and I can usually breathe pretty easy and don't feel like she is way up in my lungs, or maybe I just have that motherly instinct already?! Anyway, we go to the doctor on Monday to discuss our options, but I have a hunch we are going to be scheduling a c-section. Like I said I have been thinking about this for a few weeks, so I have had time to wrap my head around the whole c-section thing, but it would be ok with me if she flipped over too. OH and she is going to be a little chubby monkey, already estimated at over 7lbs! I have 3 1/2 more weeks until Iam actually due to have her! We have been measuring ahead the whole time but never changed my due date, I think we are just off a week, and I really should be 38 weeks on Monday not 37.


The above picture is of my sweet loves face it's a little blurry but she was moving so its hard when you take the still picture, she was making a kissy face with her lips at us and was also playing with her toes, grabbing them with her little hands. The sweet ultrasound tech wrote a message on the picture for Darren, his first fathers day is this weekend! I loved her she was too sweet, and took her time letting us see all of Reagan we wanted!
Tomorrow is Friday, come on MONDAY talk about being anxious all weekend! That will be us.
At least we have a friends wedding this weekend so it will be fun!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment