layout

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Who is this big kid?!


I really have been terrible about updating the blog, or actually at all. I try to keep up with a few people's that I read, but just never seem to update mine. I did find a super cute blog tonight, and actually posted a comment for the first time to order something. I feel like a craz-o stalker kind of but, I guess I should actually start posting so people don't just feel like Iam a phantom stalker blogger. :) Miss Reagan Kinley is into EVERYthing! She is on the go non stop, and I love every bit of her to pieces. I seriously do not know what I did before her. She melts my heart. We played in the pool today, and then went to a friends birthday party out in the boonies. It was so beautiful out there! I will attempt to post a few pics of miss Reagan now, lets hope I can remember how. Iam making a vow to myself starting tonight to try to post at least once a week. We'll see.


3 comments:

  1. adoorable!! please keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must keep blogging! we need more pictures of your little cutie! she is so cute and getting so big. :) hope y'all are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited when I got on and saw that I had comments! Thanks girls. Hanna, congrats on the wedding!! :) That is so exciting! Amy- I will really try to have more than once a week updates I promise! :) ha-ha we are doing well, I hope you are doing well too!!

    ReplyDelete