What is it about cute hair bows? I want to buy them ALL. She isnt even here yet, and I already have a complete bow holder full of them, and still want more! I know I got to a point when I was a little girl that I hated for my mom to put one in my hair, but now I LOVE them on little girls, they are the cutest thing ever! There is polka dots, solids, monogrammed ones, animal prints, sooo many to choose from. :) I better slow down or there is no way she will wear them all. I really should just learn to make them myself, but I just dont know that they would turn out quite the way I want. Ok, Iam finished telling you about my obsession. Now I slightly think it has moved onto anything monogrammed. I love seeing her name on things.
Dear lord, please help my bank account and keep my husband from divorcing me :)
Firsts!
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment