The countdown is on! :) 5 more weeks until miss priss is due to arrive into the world, but we would welcome her in 3 if she wants to join us. I can;t hardly stand to wait. Iam getting really anxious. Nervous, no anxious to see her sweet face, YES! We went to the doctor last week, and found out she is still breech, and we are measuring a week ahead so we go back to the doc the 29th I will be 38 weeks and we will schedule an ultrasound to see if she is still breech, confirm her postion for sure...then we may have to schedule a c-section, and they want to see how big she is going to be, and we may be induced a little early if she doesnt make her entrance before then! I can't believe it seems to all be happending so fast. Her bag is packed for the hospital, mine is half way kinda sorta packed.
Iam getting there just a few more things are needed to get it complete. I had an amazing shower gift from my friend Renee she was so thoughtful and made me a everything you will need in the hospital and when you get home goodie bag for my shower. She thought of everything!!! Maybe because she has been in my position twice, and is the mother of two beautiful babies of her own, but it was way thoughtful of her!! AND she is letting me borrow her VERA bag to take to the hospital with me! Iam so excited! I needed a medium size bag to pack our overnight things in (Darren and I) Miss Reagan has her cute diaper bag! All I have is a hard rolling suitcase, Darren has a gigantic duffle with his momogram on it, but of course I choose Renee's vera anyday over his. AND I didnt want to have to go buy something I don't normally use. I usually always take my VERY LARGE zip suit case thats on rollers, mainly because we always take long weekend trips far away were I have to pack my whole life with me.
This really has no point, besides Iam ready to meet my sweet faces little girl! :)
Firsts!
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment